|Weight:||0.55lbs / 0.25kg|
- A throwable flare. Loud enough to scare wildlife.
- Common houses (under tables, benches)
- Cuonset Gasstation
- Camp Offices
Can be used to scare off wolves by holding the burning flare. Wolves will keep some distance but not forever. Hold distance, otherwise wolves will attack, ignoring the flare.
- Tip: Try putting as much distance as you can between yourself, and the wolf, before the flare burns out.
Hold (LMB) to light flare, and press (RMB) to brandish the flare. This will scare all wildlife away from you, or the flare itself.
- It can also be used as a source of light. It lets off a bright red flame that will light up your environment for a certain amount of time.
- The time a flare will last is not certain, but it will usually last between 1-2 minutes. (Real Time)