In Nomad, the player always starts at Pleasant Valley Farmstead. The objective is to spend three days in each of the fifteen locations provided.
The player is given all fifteen locations at the start of the game. It is not necessary to go to the locations in a specific order.
Cinder Hills Coal Mine
- In the Carto Hydro Dam, the player may stay in either the Upper Dam or Lower Dam. Either area counts towards the same total
- Skeeter's Ridge refers to the basement of one of the ruined houses.
- Crumbling HIghway refers to the basement of the Abandoned Harris Home
- The player has no restrictions in regards to what they do in areas not on their checklist: The game simply doesn't complete until they finish.
- This challenge goes hand-in-hand with the completion of the Achievement: Happy Harvester. So, go ahead and try for both!